Yogahealer Return Policy
- Any herbal product may be returned, in new and unused condition, within 30 days, for an exchange. Herbal products are available only in the United States and Canada. If there was a problem with your herbal product, please email [email protected].
- Course tuition will not be refunded once they have begun, as all of the audios and videos are downloadable. Cate wants your full commitment before you begin, as she is fully committed to your progress once you are her student/client.
- Tuition refunds for Yogahealer courses will be issued if cancellation is received 48 hours before the start of a course, minus a processing fee.** If returning a course at least 48 hours before the course has begun, processing fees areas follows:
- $50 for courses costing under $350.
- $100 for courses over $350-$1000.
- $500 for courses and programs more than $1000.
The reason the returns are strict, is usually you are buying access into content you can use immediately.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course starting will receive a refund minus 25% of the cost of tuition. No refunds will be issued after a course begins. If circumstances necessitate, you may delay your start date one time.
- Requests to defer course start dates should be sent to [email protected]. One deferral per student is permitted, and will be assessed a $250 administrative fee. Once you have requested a deferral, you are considered a member of the course, and thus not eligible for any cancellation or refund.
- Retreat cancellations with request for refunds or credits are only entertained 4 weeks before the scheduled events. There will be no refund or credits given in 4 weeks leading to the event.
- Course content is Non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy it is a ground for expulsion without refund.
- Yogahealer will not share your personal information with anyone.
- For any further questions about Yogahealer policy, feel free to contact us through Liza Clutario at [email protected].