Course Registration Policy
- Selection of a payment plan and the first payment is required to secure your spot, price and bonuses for the selected course. This payment is not refundable.
- For Yoga Health Coach, Living Ayurveda and Awake Living course members, once your first payment is made, you will be added to the course’s Prep School and can start in the next Body Thrive group. For Body Thrive course members, you will start with the next group.
- Payment plans are available. The first payment is due upfront to secure your spot. All payment plans are set-up as auto-pay.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Course tuition is not refundable once the member is given access to a course.
- Refund for fees paid on a course will be given if cancellation is requested. BEFORE course access is given. The deposit is NOT refundable.
- In rare situations, such as job loss, or change in family status, a deferral may be granted to delay your course start date and pause your payment plan.
- Deferring your course start date is allowed only once.
- To request a deferral, complete this form.
- A $250 administrative fee will be charged to your card on file upon acceptance of your deferral request.
- Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the next course start date. No further deferrals will be granted.
Our policy on cancellations and returns is strict because you are given access to valuable content as soon as you are entered into our course hub.
Course content is non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy, it is grounds for expulsion.
Events Policy (Retreats, Meetups + Live Workshops)
- Event and retreat registrations may be cancelled 60 days before the event start date. A refund will be given minus a $200 cancelation fee. For cancelled registrations with extra days added, an additional $50 fee is applied before the refund amount is calculated.
- Prices for our retreats and events are subject to change without notice.
- Digital products in the Yogahealer Shop are final sale and not eligible for refund.
Testimonials, Stories and FB Live Sessions
Live Sessions with Cate Stillman and the other Yogahealer coaches, mentors, assistants and team member take place on Zoom. While using the platform the user must comply with Zoom policies. Yogahealer records and stores all live sessions. By attending the live sessions, you agree for your voice and video to be recorded and stored by Yogahealer. You also agree to have the recording published in the courses hub at yogahealer-courses.com and promoted in our private Facebook Groups to course members. Yogahealer will not share this material with third parties. Yogahealer will ask for your consent before sharing any recording outside of the course members’ community.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
This policy complies to the US law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for European residents.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at [email protected].