On Course registration:
- An up to 10% deposit fee is required to secure your spot, price and bonuses for the selected course. The deposit is not refundable.
- For YHC, LAC and Awake Living courses, once a deposit is paid, you will be added to the course’s Prep School and can start in the next Body Thrive intake. For Body Thrive course, it’s either you start right away or in the next intake.
- Options to pay in installment is available. Please email [email protected] after you pay your deposit to schedule your payment plan. Our payment-plan options are as follows:
- pay the balance in full in 60 days without finance fee
- pay quarterly in equal amount PLUS $500 finance fee
- pay monthly (within the duration of your course) PLUS $500 finance fee.
On Refunds and Cancellations:
- Course tuition is not refundable once the member is onboarded and ready for the start of the course. If circumstances necessitate, you may delay your start date one time. (see deferral)
- Course cancellation with refunds is allowed if request is received one month BEFORE the start date, that is, before the onboarding process minus processing fee of 10% of the tuition.
On Course deferral:
- Deferring the course start date is allowed only once. Requests to defer course start dates should be sent to [email protected].
- One deferral per student is permitted and will be assessed at $250 administrative fee. Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the course. Thus, you are not eligible for any cancellation or refund.
- Deferral request will be processed only through an official at [email protected] and the email date will count as official date for the submitted request.
NOTE 1: The reason these returns are strict is because you’re typically also buying access to contents that you can use immediately upon purchase before the course begins.
NOTE 2: Course content is non-transferable and cannot be shared. If members break this policy, it is grounds for expulsion.
On Events (Retreats, Meetups + Live Workshops):
- Events/Retreats cancellations are entertained with refunds 60 days before the event starts with $200 fee to cover the cancellation of the booked slot. For the extra day workshop cancellation, a $150 fee is taken from the refunds.
- Cancelations made within 30 days of the retreat are not refunded. However, you can find someone to transfer your ticket to, recover your invest and update our team. There will still be a $200 charge, due to Admin fees.
On Yogahealer Shop:
- Any herbs or physical products purchased from the Yogahealer store may be returned — in new and unused condition — within 30 days for an exchange.
- We only ship products within the United States and its territories and Canada. If you are living overseas and would like to avail of our products, please connect with [email protected] to talk about your additional shipping fee.
- If you have any shipping questions or to receive support on your herbal products, please contact us at [email protected].
On Testimonials, Stories and FB Live Sessions:
The Live Sessions with Cate Stillman and the other Yogahealer coaches, mentors, assistants and team member take place on Zoom. While using the platform the user must comply with Zoom policies. Yogahealer records and stores all the sessions. By attending the sessions you agree for your voice and video to be recorded and stored by Yogahealer. Yogahealer You also agree to have this recording published in the courses hub at yogahealer-courses.com and promoted in our private Facebook Groups to course members only. Yogahealer will not share this material with third parties. Yogahealer will ask for your consent before sharing any recording outside of the course members’ community.”