Course Registration Policy
- Selection of a payment plan and the first payment ‘aka Deposit’ is required to secure your spot, price and bonuses for the selected course. This payment is not refundable.
- For Yoga Health Coach, Living Ayurveda and Awake Living course members, once your first payment is made, you will be added to the course’s Prep School and can start in the next Body Thrive group. For Body Thrive course members, you will start with the next group.
- The first payment is due upfront to secure your spot.
- All payment plans are set-up as auto-pay.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Course tuition is not refundable once the member is given access to a course.
- Refund for fees paid on a course will be given if cancellation is requested – BEFORE course access is given.
- Deposits are NOT refundable.
- Once your cancellation has been approved, a $500 administrative fee will be charged to your on-file credit card.
- In rare situations, such as job loss, or change in family status, a deferral may be granted to delay your course start date and pause your payment plan.
- Deferring your course start date is allowed only once.
- To request a deferral, complete this form.
- Upon acceptance of your deferral request, a $500 administrative fee will be charged to your on file credit card.
- Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the next course start date. Maximum deferral will be 6 months or 2 quarters equivalent.
Events Policy (Retreats, Meetups + Live Workshops)
- Event and retreat registrations may be canceled 20 days before the event start date.
- A refund will be given minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- If you can find someone to purchase your ticket (by 2-weeks before the event) you will get a full refund less a $50 transaction fee.
- For canceled registrations with extra days added, an additional $50 fee is applied before the refund amount is calculated.
- Prices for our retreats and events are subject to change without notice.
- The payment will be forfeited if the above terms are not complied with.
- An option to change events is allowed 20 days before the start date of the original event purchased, subject to a $50 transaction fee.
- The payment will be applied as course credit to the chosen new event.
- The payment will be forfeited if the 20-day time frame is not fulfilled.
- Digital products in the Yogahealer Shop are final sale and not eligible for refund.
- Major course starts with Bodythrive
- Member can upgrade with their course enrollment anytime within the first quarter/3 months within the Body Thrive course and will credit all payments made to the BT course
- Once the 3 month upsell/upgrade period expires – any course upgrade will be sold at the original price.
Testimonials, Stories and FB Live Sessions
Live Sessions with Cate Stillman and the other Yogahealer coaches, mentors, assistants and team member take place on Zoom. While using the platform the user must comply with Zoom policies. Yogahealer records and stores all live sessions. By attending the live sessions, you agree for your voice and video to be recorded and stored by Yogahealer. You also agree to have the recording published in the courses hub at yogahealer-courses.com and promoted in our private Facebook Groups to course members. Yogahealer will not share this material with third parties. Yogahealer will ask for your consent before sharing any recording outside of the course members’ community.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
This policy complies to the US law and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for European residents.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.