Ancient Ayurvedic Superfoods for Biohackers, ultra athletes and yogis with Joel Einhorn
You know when an old friend you really like tells you that you need to meet their new friend? When they say your two worlds collide and line up in unexpected ways? Such was my intro from the famous rockclimber Jimmy Chin to my new friend Joel Einhorn.
Joel is making Ayurvedic formulas, traditionally prepared, hip to the world of western Biohackers, ultra athletes and yogis. Based on an intersection on Chavanprash (an ayurvedic brain optimizing formula first documents in the Charaka Samhita, the ancient Ayurvedic treatise from the early first millennium BCE.
I used to have a hard time getting clients and course members to start taking Chavanprash. Hanah One creates no boundary with it’s handy dandy gel pack packaging and superfood labeling. Lowering the barrier to entry into the world of Ayurvedic formulas is a good thing.
I rap with Joel Einhorn about Hanah One + Making Chavanprash into a Superfood
- What is next in the line of Ayurvedic superfoods
- You are also selling Ashwaganda – and bringing it more to a main stream market
- Sustainable supplements
- Herbs based in fats (bulletproofing our herbs for maximum slow absorption vs. popping capsules
- What Biohackers, ultra athletes and yogis have in common
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How herbs are processed and formulated predict if your body can actually absorb their benefits
- How Superfoods are formulated in Ayurveda
- What is up with the Vechur Cows in Kerala, India
In 2008, I was in a terrible bike accident. Western Medicine put me back together, but it was Eastern Medicine that nursed me back to health. I created HANAH ONE with the help of an Indian Ayurvedic Doctor and am excited to share it with the world.
Click this for More Science of Chavanprash