Busting Glass Ceilings on the Dharmic Path with Grace Edison
We also dive into how to clean up your space and aligning your bodies top open the pathway to abundance and thrive. Are your habits elevating or depressing your goals? Listen and reevaluate.
You'll also hear how moving through conditioned beliefs allows up to continue punching through to the next level in her Dharma and career. Become aware of exactly how you are capping our wildest dreams, how to break this habit.
In this conversation I talk with Grace Edison I talk about:
- How to remove self-imposed glass ceilings
- What it looks like to move through fear with making (more) money,
- Why we don't talk about money openly and how we can start to shift this cultural shadow
- Cate asks Grace what it was like to step into Dharma and leave her old job to pursue Yoga Health Coaching and her role with Yogahealer.
- Cate announces a surprise for one of the Yogahealer team members
What else is in this Episode :
– How to follow the shakti to awaken your dharma
Links from the Conversation:
One of things that frustrated me early on, that I saw as a major cultural shadow, was that people didn't talk about money! – Cate
I'm interested in how does one go about procuring in exchange for Dharma. I've done it messily at times but it's always been Dharma first. – Cate
Most people are all wrapped up in drama and missing the boat on Dharma – Cate
As a financial advisor I wanted to work with yoga teachers, because I thought they were making so much money – look at the work they do, it's amazing. And then I was devastated to find out that they were broke, and not making barely enough for what they were exchanging. – Grace