Depth in Your Spirituality through Ayurveda with Acharya Shunya
Listen in with Master teacher and lineage holder of Vedic, Yogic and Ayurvedic wisdom from India, Acharya Shunya. We dive deep into Ayurveda and discuss our connection to a deeper spiritual reality, a deeper you, and how important it is to see the bigger picture. We are in a realm of impermanence where change is a constant and shedding old layers is necessary in order to expand, grow, and evolve. Sometimes a breakdown occurs before we have a break through, but this is all part of the healing process, and this will eventually reconnect us back to wholeness and back to our true nature as spirit.
Ask yourself, ‘who am I becoming next?’ Then allow change to happen in order to unwind, unfurl, and realign with the rhythm of nature. Tune in to hear more Ayurvedic insights and ancient wisdom on how to heal yourself by letting go of old and embracing new.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How do we become truly healthy on all levels once again?
- Awaken the inner guru in you! Ask yourself, who am I becoming next?
- How does a breakdown in life serve us and how can we can breakthrough with compassion and ease?
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- 7:30- The healing crisis that many of us are dealing with currently provokes action because people are in pain. They start to seek healing methods outside of themselves and in doing so, they learn to be more open to a deeper truth and a deeper spiritual reality; the energy of healing, the energy of Shakti, and the energy of awakening.
- 23:00- In everything in our world, there is a cycle, a rhythm, a movement from birth into death. We see this everywhere, from our cells to anabolism, metabolism, and catabolism to the Kapha, Pitta, and Vata stages of life. Each part of the cycle serves a purpose whether it is dark or light, known or unknown.
- 29:15- We naturally tend to have resistance to what isn’t working for us, but there is generally a break down before we experience a breakthrough. How do we trust the process, trust what isn’t working, and use compassion and relaxation during the break down to move through it with care.
- “Awakening is our birthright.” -Acharya Shunya
- “The deeper and deeper we go into the koshas, the deeper and deeper you are coming into touch with that invisible self, Shakti.” -Acharya Shunya
- “Change is the law of life. And sometimes you have to be a caterpillar before you become a butterfly.” -Acharya Shunya
- “What you have been lamenting has actually been guiding you towards your greater growth.” -Acharya Shunya
- “Have discipline to the rhythm within and how your physiology needs you to operate.” -Cate Stillman
Acharya Shunya is a master teacher and lineage holder of Vedic, Yogic and Ayurvedic wisdom from India, and an award‐winning author. She transmits the non‐dual wisdom of the Upanishads, and the Bhagavad Gita with ease along with the deeper spiritual philosophy and lifestyle teachings contained in the Ayurveda source texts.
Acharya Shunya’s newest book, ‘Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom’ (SoundsTrue, 2017), is a bestseller, translated into 6 languages in its first year of publication and acclaimed as one of the top‐10 books in alternative medicine in 2017 by Health Line‐USA, the world’s fastest growing health information site, with over 85 million monthly users. Connect with Acharya on her website and facebook page.