Dharma, Your Values, + Community Activism with a Book Club
I received this email (in full print below) from Jen Churchill about a month ago. Jen had just finished hosting a Body Thrive Book Club on the high school campus where she teaches yoga and raises her 4 kids.
Jen’s experience as a book club leader was riveting – what one woman can do with a book to create change on a residential high school campus – I had to get the inside scoop.
In today’s podcast I talk with Jen Churchill and the tidal wave of change she created. I also talk about what I’m observing and co-creating with collective leadership at Yogahealer.com in hopes of stirring up a deeper conversation with you about that in the future.
In this conversation with Jen Churchill we talk about:
- Teenagers, habits and wellness evolution
- Ayurveda for families and moms
- Why we lose weight with earlier lighter dinners
- Upleveling education based on your values
What I mention in this Episode:
- The dharma of our educators… passing forward the missing pieces
- You’re already rich! You have values!
- Children teaching parents the family values
- Raising families based on family values
What else we mention in this Episode:
- Collective evolution
- Collective leadership