Does your Career Work for Your Dosha?
Elsie Escobar and I rap about doshas, time/space, work and dharma. It’s actually not a techie episode, lest we use tech that doesn’t fit our dharma. Instead, we have a down-home conversation about making time, space, career, and dharma work for you… instead of the other way around. Really this show is about dharmas and doshas getting along.
In this conversation, Elsie Escobar and I talk about:
- How to redefine your time and your space
- Why some of us want to go big, and others want to go home
- What happens when conversation doesn’t have depth
- Why you want to invent, design, and systematize a career model that works for you, your body (prakruti), and respects your vikruti – or how you go batty.
What I mention in this Episode:
- How to purge your time and space to realign your dharma
- What penises and dharma have in common
- What business model works for which constitution
- Don’t copy someone else’s business model… unless you know it fits your dharma.
Links from the Conversation:
- The Way of the Happy Woman
- 10 Ways Introverts Interact Differently With The World
- Doshas in the WorkPlace
- The Best Job For Your Dosha