Should I test for food sensitivities and inflammation with Lila Ojeda
I’m a generalist, not a specialist. For years clients have come with their food allergy list. Now there are tests like the MRT, which diagnoses the foods that create inflammation for you. In this conversation with Lila Ojeda, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who is also trained in yoga and Ayurveda, we compare notes on inflammatory dis-eases, diagnoses and treatment.
With so many ways to analyze our bodies – and our particular imbalance – words like inflammation have different meanings from different systems. How we anti-inflame a person is subjective to what the practitioner knows.
If you know you have the symptoms of inflammation, listen in…
I rap with Lila Ojeda about food sensitivities, chronic inflammation + Ayurveda
- Ongoing, irritating pain in the body (like the joints or muscles)
- Allergies or asthma (especially when they keep getting worse)
- High blood pressure or blood sugar problems
- Ulcers and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (constipation or diarrhea)
- Constant fatigue or lethargy
- Skin problems or red, bloodshot eyes
What you’ll get out of tuning in
- Allopathic and Ayurveda Perspectives on Inflammation + anti-inflammatory diet
- Should you get tested or not?
- What test is best for you
Lila’s Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook
For over 17 years, Lila has been helping people heal and feel their very best in LO Solutions (www.LO-Solutions.com). Lila is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Personal Trainer & and also offers Yoga, Pilates & Ayurveda to clients one on one. Some of her specialty areas include: weight loss – non-diet approach using Mindful & Conscious Eating – MRT/LEAP program: food sensitivity test to decrease inflammation and heal the body – Medical issues like high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure & chronic inflammation – she blends Ayurveda with my medical background and often helps people with meditation, Yoga, essential oils, supplements and more, when the timing is right and the client is ready & open for change. Lila also works remotely with clients!
Connect with Lila & LO Solutions here