Compounding Successful Habits Can Help You Reach Your Goals
Cate and Andy Stillman have known each other their entire lives. As cousins, they witness each other grow and have successful careers on opposite sides of the spectrum. Cate in the health and wellness space, and Andy in Wall Street. That was, until a few months ago, when Andy decided he needed a change and joined the Yogahealer team.
Listen to Cate and Andy talk about how your habits and health investments ultimately compound in a conversation about identity evolution, personal investment and automating your habits for compounding success.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to start investing in your goals
- How time influences your return on investment
- How to evolve your identity in order to achieve success
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Learn more about the Change Your Life Course
- Learn more about finding the money to invest
- Send us an email with your investment questions
- Get some free resources
- Learning to invest in what you want to achieve
- Cracking your shell and moving towards your goals
- Identifying issues, developing strategies and executing them
- 2:46 Intentionally investing for long term goal achievement
- 13:57 Having the right role models and community
- 31:40 Evolving your identity in order to make more money
- 40:26 Automating your habits for compounding success
Andy has over 30 years of experience successfully helping businesses improve by developing and executing meaningful strategies focused on the long term success of the business. Andy has held senior roles in a number of large multinational corporations including: E*Trade, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale and Coopers & Lybrand (PWC) – often as a Chief Operating Officer or an in-house consultant.
As he was recently looking to pivot away from large companies and become more entrepreneurial, he has now partnered with his cousin, Cate Stillman, to help grow Yogahealer – leveraging his skills and experience. He is motivated by helping others and finds intrinsic value in solving complex issues large and small – putting the business in a better place and better positioned to grow.
He enjoys working across multiple levels of the organization. He approaches problems with no preconceived notions and relies on a data-driven approach. His orientation is towards simplification, transparency, holistic pragmatism, leveraging tools and managing risk effectively.