Identity evolution + the #1 Ayurveda Daily Habit, Earlier Lighter Dinner
I am currently running a series to help the tribe, you all, my fellow collaborators, on how to help engage with the habits of Ayurveda that help us align our life, that sink us into a deeper rhythm, that allow us to experience the ease of a life aligned.
The #1 habit in Body Thrive is earlier, lighter dinner. Today’s episode is on identity evolution and this #1 Ayurvedic habit that helps set us up for the next day.
Want to learn how to add this habit to your life? I’ve teamed up with the Yoga Health Coaches to get you on track to a wonderful experience getting dressed in the morning. This challenge will get your body rolling in the right direction.
Are you coming? Join the challenge here >>> yogahealer.com/challenge
I rap about:
- How our identity intertwines with our dinner habits
- How to go about thinking about how to make an identity shift to eat dinner earlier
- The immense value of eating an earlier, lighter dinner
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Understand how to investigate your identity to better move towards feeling how you want to feel
- A taste of how Cate teaches Ayurvedic wisdom for successful lifestyle change
- Habit Evolution + Power of your Constitution
- Productivity + Connectivity Tips for a Dharmic Life
“The question is, what are you going to believe about yourself to evolve this habit?“ – Cate Stillman