Kali, Rakta Bija + Burning Your Partnerships
Any partnership I’m in I want to be a strategic partnership. Strategic partnerships require structure. Structure in how what values we both hold, how we meet, what we do when we meet, how we plan, how we co-create, how we reflect and review what we’ve created.
WIthout structure for dynamic growth, we enter stagnation. Stagnation is a pathology in Ayurveda. Stuff in your mind needs to go on an agenda.
The balance between fire and water, action and reflection is the key to strategic growth. Without building structure in your partnerships you’ll enter the land of mental and collaborative inefficiencies, and potentially even destructive tendencies like Grace talks about in our dialogue today.
I rap with Grace Edison about When Ambition is Destructive
- How to tap into deeper intelligence via the I-Thou Relationship inquiry practice
- What to do when you run into trouble in partnership
- The balance between fire and water, action and reflection
What you’ll get out of tuning in
- Why structure always precedes the evolution
- How to efficient direct energy in collaborative partnerships for massive co-creative potential
- How to get a 30000-50000 foot perspective on your relationship growth issues
“The structure always precedes the evolution.”
“Reduce your mental drama until it’s no longer part of your ecosystem of thought.”
“I try to reduce my mental drama to non-existent. I need to build structures until my mental drama until it’s no longer part of my ecosystem of thought.”