Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary on Ama, Pharmaceuticals, and Practicing Ayurveda Today
What do these symptoms have in common: fatigue, wandering joint pain, heaviness, indigestion, congestion, confusion? What do these diseases have in common: late-onset diabetes, elevated blood sugar, kidney stones, glaucoma, tumors, candida?
All of the above, and of oh so many more symptoms and diseases have ama in common. Ama is un-metabolized waste that clogs the body. It’s so much worse than worthless waste because it blocks the flow of consciousness. It gets in the way of everything else (all functional body/mind processes) happening with ease. It makes a mess.
In this episode you’ll learn the ins and outs of ama. I interview Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary, author of The Prime: Prepare and Repair Your Body for Spontaneous Weight
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Are there different types of ama (toxins)?
- What is especially damaging about ama (toxins) from Pharmaceuticals?
- The relationship between stress and ama
- What you can do about the ama from environmental pollutants
In this Interview with Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary you’ll learn:
- How a neuropath with Ayurvedic training attacks disease
- How her study of neurology was informed by Ayurveda
- How + why her 4 phase plan to reverse gut addiction works
Links from today’s show
- The Prime: Prepare and Repair Your Body for Spontaneous Weight by Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
- Ama: The Antithesis of Agni. This is a great article on Ama and Agni
- Print my free: Do you have Ama? Checklist
- To sign up for the Yogidetox
Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary is an expert in both modern neurology and Ayurveda. She recently released the book The Prime: Prepare and Repair Your Body for Spontaneous Weight, based on years of successfully working with patients to combat chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, obesity, coronary heart disease, addictions, and more. She was the director of Wellspring Health in Scripps Memorial Hospital for ten years, and remains a pioneer in the field of Integrative Medicine. Dr. Chaudhary has successfully developed a powerful system to manage chronic neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and migraine headaches, by incorporating fundamental changes in diet, behavior, and stress, in addition to the standard allopathic approach to these issues.
Dr. Chaudhary now serves as the Chief Medical Officer for New Practices, Inc. where she is changing allopathic medical practices into healing centers using compassion-based health coaching, meditation, and integrative medicine to combat chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, obesity, coronary heart disease, addictions, and more.