Signs You Are Outgrowing Friends
Are your friends pushing you forward or holding you back? Think about it. How do you feel after hanging out with them? Be honest. If you feel worse than before spending time together, that is a sign that something is amiss with the relationship.
But how do you take control of your relationships? Becoming a leader in your relationships can be hard at first, but it is essential if you want to live in alignment with your goals. Your friends do not happen by chance, you actively chose them, and, if need be, you can choose new ones.
Curious? Listen to the podcast to learn more about how you can make new friends and positively influence your current relationships.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What are the signs you outgrew your friends?
- How to be a leader in your relationships
- How to make connections that move you forward
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Body Thrive – the book
- More about the Change Your Life Course
- Get some free resources
- Get to know Anna’s work
- Dealing with negative friends
- Redirecting conversations and asking the right questions
- Networking to grow personally and professionally
- 2:46 When your friends are not moving you forward
- 11:33 Becoming a leader in your relationships
- 20:57 Surrounding yourself with people in alignment with your future self
- 29:33 Asking the right questions and networking
Anna has a background in nursing, yoga, and Ayurveda which has given her a grounded and broad perspective on health and lifestyle. She had the courage to step out of her experience of overwhelm, lethargy, brain fog, and digestive issues. But, as she says, she couldn’t have done it alone, she consistently engages in supportive communities with peers and mentors who empower her.
Nursing has always brought Anna a lot of joy. There's a lot of bonding through a shared understanding of the rewards and demands of the vocation. She considers it to have huge professional growth and an emotional journey that knows no bounds!
Nowadays, she works as a health coach and is a leader in Yoga Health Coaching.