Ayurveda, Self Love, and Deep Nourishment with Talya Lutzker
I have an inspiring conversation today with Ayurvedic Practitioner and founder of the Nourishment School, Talya Lutzker, about Ayurveda, nourishment, support, and self-love.
We rap about shedding outdated habits and perspectives by adding in more of what we desire, rather than taking away that which we need less of. We discuss deep nourishment and how it shifts our minds and bodies and allows us to be available for next big change or growth period in our lives. We talk about slowing down in order to fully receive from a more grounded, satiated, fulfilled, nourished, and peaceful place.
Slow down, be open and willing to accept support, and be present. When you accept these deep desires into your life, you will awaken to the upleveled version of yourself that you are pulled to be next, and you will soar!!
I rap with Talya Lutzker about outdated habits:
- We rap about shedding outdated habits and perspectives
- We discuss deep nourishment and how it shifts our minds and bodies
- We talk about slowing down in order to fully receive
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to embrace and create new, upleveled habits, routines and perspectives in order to shed the old
- What it means to give ourselves self-love and feel fully nourished
- How to slow down, digest our emotions, and soak it all in
- April Yogidetox link – Sign up and bring a friend!
- Body Thrive Book
- Connect with Talya and Cate on Ayurveda Summit
- The Ayurvedic Vegan Kitchen: Finding Harmony Through Food
- Talya's Kitchen
- Connect with Talya on Facebook
- Have a conversation
- 1:30- Learn about Talya’s Nourishment School, what deep nourishment is, and why it is so important for us all to embrace.
- 9:00- Talya talks to us about self-love and how we can bring it into our lives to combat our egos’ negative self-talk.
- 15:00- Hurrying and scurrying through life vs. slowing down, soaking it all in, and being open to receive support, nourishment, and self-love.
- 22:00- Learn to give yourself space and time to digest emotions and embrace how you feel. Draw inwards, slow down, and allow whatever needs to digest and arise to do so.
- 33:00- Ask yourself, who do you have the desire to be next? And move consciously into that space.
- “Nourishment shifts us and has us be available for the next change in our lives.” -Talya Lutzker
- “It’s hard to receive when you’re in motion, and it’s not necessary.” -Cate Stillman
- “What things do I actually need to do that lead to the results that I actually want to experience?” -Cate Stillman
- “What’s hard about slowing down is that you have to feel things that when you’re hurrying and scurrying, you don’t.” – Talya Lutzker
Certified as an Ayurvedic Practitioner in 2003, Talya Lutzker found her passion and purpose when she turned to Ayurveda for her own healing and experienced radical physical, emotional, and mental transformation. She’s helped thousands of people skyrocket their radiance through her Ayurvedic consultations, online cleanse programs, and her year-long Ayurvedic self-care academy, Nourishment School. Talya is the author of “The Ayurvedic Vegan Kitchen“, along with 2 other cookbooks and she’s committed to spreading the life-changing power of Ayurveda across our world. Connect with Talya on Facebook