Blood-Clotting Side-Effects from Covid MRNA Vaccines with Dr. Stephanie Seneff
Many individuals compare some of the long-term side effects people are experiencing to long-term COVID after receiving the vaccine. According to estimates, 30% of those who catch COVID develop a long COVID. But it’s an unknown factor.
The countries where glyphosate is widely used are those where it accumulates in crops and enters the food chain. Glyphosate exposure, which we frequently experience, interferes with our immune system’s ability to combat the virus. Everyone who received the vaccine is suffering from the same impact. If you have a strong immune system, you can handle the vaccine.
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a senior researcher at MIT and has been working on studies with mRNA vaccines. Today, Cate and Dr. Stephanie will talk about COVID, COVID vaccines, how food affects an individual’s immune system, and how glyphosate plays an essential role in agriculture.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to tell the difference between longtail COVID symptoms and vaccine effects
- How glyphosate disrupts the innate immune system
- How spike protein starts damage within our body
- How vaccines make it worse
- How glyphosate plays an essential role in agriculture
- How vaccinated people can still shed virus
- How vaccinations impact fertility
- How do someone clear heavy periods and massive blood clots
- Listen to other podcast episodes:
- Get to know Stephanie Seneff via the links below:
- International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research2(1), May 10, 2021 Page | 38Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
- Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs
- Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment Paperback – October 25, 2022
- Cate tells the story about how she goes to the mountain and eats wild plants
- Cate shares a story about dandelions weren’t picking up toxins from oil.
- Cate tells about her background in reading Eastern medicine.
- [2:28] The vaccine adverse event reporting system
- [4:44] Difference between longtail COVID symptoms and vaccine effects
- [7:04] Can it affect menses in terms of blood clotting?
- [11:18] Is the virus worse than the vaccine?
- [17:13] Stress accelerates virus evolution
- [18:27] Natural food
- [27:39] What is the origin of the virus
- [30:18] Body Thrive
- [34:44] Can vaccinated people still shed virus to unvaccinated?
- [39:26] Pharmaceutical companies
- [40:12] Effects of the vaccine on fertility
- [47:20] How can sulfur be used by people?
- [51:19] Reason for high obesity in America
- [54:25] Intermittent fasting and urine therapy
- [56:02] Freedom of speech as a scientist and funding
- I’ve long believed that stress is an agent that induces accelerated evolution. It probably does. Through the viruses, once you have and have stress, your immune system is weak, and the viruses come in and take over.
- The herbs are so important. The American diet kind of ignores those things. It’s just potato chips and hamburgers and soy protein bars.
- Nitrous oxide is 100 times worse than carbon dioxide as a greenhouse gas.
- I think you need to have a healthy immune system if you’ve got a weak innate immunity. Everything’s going to happen slower because you depend upon your immune cells to remove the things that are bad, and it’s particularly the spike protein itself.
Guest Bio: Stephanie Senef
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and MS, EE, and Ph.D. degrees from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. She has published over 200 peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulfur.
Since 2008, she has authored over three dozen peer-reviewed journal papers related to biochemistry and toxicology and has delivered numerous slide presentations at conferences around the world. She is the author of a glyphosate book titled “Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment,” which was released by Chelsea Green publishers on July 1, 2021. This book was selected by Kirkus Reviews as one of the best non-fiction books of 2021.