How to Detox your Mind and Body for 2021
Cate has been running Yogidetox twice a year since 2002, but this spring she decided to take things to the next level by simplifying the whole process. The goal is to make it accessible to a greater number of people. Why? Modern humans are taking in too much. Too much food and too much information. The result has materialized in ever-growing numbers of people suffering from chronic inflammation and the diseases related to it.
Are you curious about whether detoxing is a good step for you? There are a few questions you can ask yourself:
- Do you want more energy?
- Do you want to sleep better?
- Do you want to be lithe, fit, and strong?
If you replied yes to any of these questions then the Simple Detox is for you! Listen to the episode to learn more about how it works and what you will get out of it.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How too much of anything is a burden
- How the rhythms of nature lead your body
- What is undigested complicates everything
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Hydration and adding spices to a reduced diet
- The impact of detoxing on your life
- The importance of keeping things simple
- 1:20 The ability to digest what your senses take in
- 16:31 The philosophy of relationship with self
- 33:05 Fortifying yourself and evolving
- 49:14 The dynamism of duality