How To Detox
Want to detox but aren’t sure how? Tune into the podcast with Cate and Rachel Peters to find out how. They share tips for detoxing at home, nourishing simple recipes, and suggestions for your constitution. Enjoy!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to detox at home.
- Detoxifying foods and recipes.
- Detox tips for Vata, Kapha and Pitta doshas.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate tells a story about an early Yogi Detox experience.
- Cate shares some essential items to detox at home.
- Cate reviews a detox ‘recipe for disaster’.
- “I know that when I emerge, after a few weeks of being in the Yogi Detox, when I emerge from the experience, my kitchen will be totally aligned with how I want to be eating next, because I’ll have been doing that. Things will have changed at home.” – Cate Stillman
- “When you have these lighter liquid diets, it frees up energy for digestion.” – Cate Stillman
- “I really like miso soup because it’s simple. I’m obviously not having it for every meal but it’s super easy, especially with a little bit of nori on top. It’s easy also to integrate into my families’ meals because they can add whatever they need to.” – Rachel Peters
- “My first book on Body Thrive is how to eat earlier at night, be done eating sooner. Go to bed early, wake up, hydrate, eliminate, meditate. Do breathe body practices. This is the recipe. And for those of you who have been in Body Thrive, for those of you who’ve been living Dinacharya, you get to really tap into the recipe and go deeper and have more time and eat lighter and feel more intuition. And what you find in this process is that you fall more deeply than ever in love with yourself. And not in a narcissist way. It’s consciousness merging with matter and matter merging with consciousness. And when you experience that, you are naturally led to that which is your medicine.” – Cate Stillman