Joe Vitale on Collaborating with the Great Something
On today’s show, we have Dr. Joe Vitale, globally famous author, speaker, musician, marketing expert, and movie, TV, and radio personality. His best-selling books include The Attractor Factor, The Key, Faith,Attract Money Now, and Zero Limits.
This show is so fun — it was a blast talking to Joe. He talks about being the Michelangelo of your own life, and how you want to start sculpting your David right now.
He’s also really into music right now, so we talk about the morphing of identity evolution and what we’re both experiencing with that, as well as how quickly idea-to-manifestation occurs. So stay tuned to wake up!
- Life’s Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth
- #1 bestselling Nightingale-Conant audio program, The Power of Outrageous Marketing.
- “The World’s First Canine Concert”
- The Secret.
- Decoding The Secret
- Attract money now
- Connect with him on Facebook
- Get Out of Your Box & into Your Journey with Allie Van Fossen
- How Fear Disqualifies Us from Stepping into Potential: with Yoga Health Coach Grace Edison
- 2:55 – Intention is a great way to set goals and fulfill desires, but because our minds can only declare what they want based on our past experiences and knowledge, it has built-in limitations. By receiving and acting on inspirationinstead, we can be open to things we never could have envisioned in our own heads.
- 7:35 – Embrace and act upon inspiration, with the full knowledge that who you will become is not who you are now. This concept of Identity Evolution will lead you to become an improved, more expanded version of yourself.
- 12:50 – There are four stages of awakening:
- Victimhood: the belief that we have no control, and that things just happen to us and against us
- Empowerment: the feeling after receiving an empowering message through a book, movie, podcast, etc. that tells us we can control our own destiny
- Surrender>: the realization that we can’t control everything, and that we need to get into partnership with ‘The Great Something’ to co-create rather than trying to create and control everything ourselves
- Awakening: the recognition that we not only co-create with ‘The Great Something,’ but that we< are ‘The Great Something’
- 17:50 – In order to make something happen, you have to trust your inspiration, say yes to it, and then trust the baby steps you need to take to create it. Remember that you don’t have to make it all happen at once: all you have to do is the baby step that is required today.
- 23:15 – The people around you are either going to help you or hinder you. You don’t have to change the people who negatively effect you. Rather, as you change yourself, people who hinder your growth drop away, and new people with whom you can co-collaborate come naturally into your life.
- 33:20 – Purely resonant words register in the neuroplasticity of the brain: it is even important to listen to music that has a positive, life-giving message, rather than a negative or invalidating one.
- “I’m a big believer in receiving inspiration, honoring inspiration, and being rewarded by inspiration.” – Joe Vitale
- “I think we’re all being sent these kind of messages, but we’re blocked off, we’re too busy… there are just so many distractions.” – Joe Vitale
- “All the great success, all the juice of life, all of the stretching and the growing and the learning… is right there when I say yes and follow the inspiration.” – Joe Vitale
- “What we’re here to do is awaken.” – Joe Vitale
- “We can have, do, and be more, but only when we’re in partnership with ‘The Great Something.'” – Joe Vitale
- “We’re in it together. There’s no longer separation consciousness.” – Cate Stillman
- “What does this moment require?” – Joe Vitale
- “Some thoughts will make you happy, some thoughts will make you sad. Some thoughts will make you angry, some thoughts will make you glad… Like a jukebox in your mind, you can change the song any time. Choose the thought that feels good. Choose the thought that makes you happy.” – Joe Vitale’s new song!
- “I say yes, I don’t second-guess, and I get out of the way.” – Joe Vitale
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. Some of them include The Attractor Factor, Life’s Missing Instruction Manual<, The Key, Faith, Attract Money Now and his latest is a sequel to his bestseller, Zero Limits which was officially launched in January 2014, entitled At Zero. Check out his latest release, The Secret Prayer! He’s also recorded many Nightingale-Conant audio programs, to name a few, The Awakening Course, The Missing Secret, The Secret to Attracting Money, The Abundance Paradigm, The Ultimate Law of Attraction Library and his latest release is called, The Zero Point. Joe has also been in several movies, including the blockbuster The Secret. He’s been on the following TV shows: Larry King Live, Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea,” CNN, CNBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News: Fox & Friends and Extra TV. He’s also been featured in The New York Times and Newsweek. One of his most recent accomplishments includes being the world’s first self-help singer songwriter as seen in 2012’s Rolling Stone Magazine®. To date, he has released 15 albums! Several of his songs were recognized and nominated for the Posi Award, regarded as “The Grammys of Positive Music.” He created a Miracles Coaching® program and helps people achieve their dreams by understanding the deeper aspects of the law of attraction and the law of right action. This man was once homeless but today is a bestselling author who believes in magic and miracles.