Overcoming Sugar Addiction with Michael Collins
Wondering about the effects of sugar on your body and your mind? Cate interviews Michael Collins to understand how addictive sugar is and how you might be having it without knowing.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Is sugar addiction real?
- Is it the gateway drug to other drugs?
- Do I have to quit for the rest of my life?
- I love the topics of Yoga, Habit Evolution, Collective Leadership. I’m a huge fan of the power of community to learn, heal and grow. I’d be glad to talk about any of those.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate talks about the difficulties of keeping kids sugar free
- Cate shares how the mind stabilizes when you’re living off fat tissue
- 04:07 Keeping your kids sugar free
- 10:42 Eating off your body fat stores
- 16:54 Becoming sugar abstinent
- 25:40 The role of fructose
Michael Collins has been completely sugar-free for over 30 years. He is a past Chairman of the Board of a Food Addiction Institute, which helps raise awareness about processed food and sugar worldwide and is the founder of https://sugaraddiction.com, which has been helping thousands successfully quit sugar for over ten years.