How to Put your Vata, Pitta, and Kapha to Work for your Dharma
I talk about what the energies of vata, pitta, and kapha are in the human system and how to put them to work for you. You can tap into your next level of rhythm, flow, and efficiency when you tap into your doshas. So if you’re wanting your doshas to work for your dharma, this show is for you.
Once we really understand how vata, pitta, and kapha work, then we can really tell when they are out of balance, then we can use our understanding of them to bring more balance and ease to our lives. For example, a person without a lot of ‘flow’ or water in their lives, needs to be mindful of that and build habits around flow. Dana Skoglund and I dive down into the founding ideas of Ayurveda for a practical take that you can begin to use right away.
I rap with Dana Skoglund about:
- How to live in alignment with the energies of vata, pitta, and kapha: action, vision, and surrender
- The value of seeing and playing with the rhythms in our lives
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- See how living in alignment with doshic energies minimizes chaos, stress, and fear responses
- Understand how to test for rhythm efficiency to live a more fulfilled, and productive life
- How Your Doshas Support Your Dharma
- Doshas, Koshas, Chakras + Your Cellular Memory
- Does Your Career Work for Your Dosha?
- Unearth Your Dream with Cate Stillman
- The Wisdom of Rhythm, Integrity + Dharma with Acharya Shunya
- Productivity + Connectivity Tips for a Dharmic Life
- 10:59–Cate discusses the value of the iterative process of self-evolution and its vata nature
- 16:23–The return to rest and easefulness, the kapha nature of life, matters
- 19:54–Tune in here for the importance of studying nature and universal energy
- “Energy can move in energy direction, that’s vata, but we can start to see that certain channels are worth developing, and that’s empowering.” -Cate Stillman
- “The more I wanna tune that juice up–within its natural pulsation–all I have to do is refine the rhythm” -Cate Stillman
- “You have to earn this level of surrender and how you earn it is rhythm” -Cate Stillman
- “If you can’t cultivate that identity of, this is who I’m becoming, then the actions and behaviors won’t follow” -Dana Skoglund