Website Advice for Wellness Pros with Lissa Sandler
Cate sits down with Lissa Sandler, a web design and development strategist who specializes in working with wellness pros. Lissa loves being able to simplify web design for people who don’t consider themselves very tech savvy. When Lissa builds a website or teaches her clients to build a website, it’s about so much more than creating a website. It’s about helping them authentically connect with their ideal clients so they can convert website visitors to clients. It’s about helping them serve their clients in the way they have been dreaming about while creating limitless potential for themselves and their families.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why good web design begins with self-awareness.
- Why connecting with ideal clients is more important than visual branding.
- How to establish authority and differentiate yourself online.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- “Less is more. Think of your website as your first date with somebody. . . . They don’t need to know everything about you at the beginning.” — Lissa Sandler
- “Every page needs to have a clear call-to-action. When you know the purpose of the page, you can lead them to that call-to-action.” — Lissa Sandler
Lissa Sandler creates beautifully simple and stress-free websites for business owners turning over a new leaf. Lissa is an online strategist, mentor, and website design & development specialist, and her methods are carefully designed to remove every seed of doubt, overwhelm, and stress from the reinvention process for you.
Lissa has helped over 150 passionate coaches, health practitioners and yoga teachers stay calm and create branded websites that perfectly express what’s unique about them and their offerings. Her mission is to meet you where you are in your business – with 3 ways to work together, one for each stage of your business.
Before starting lissasandler.com, Lissa built, managed, and marketed YogaKids’ online teacher training school, serving 300+ yoga teachers globally. And she was honored to be featured as a web presence expert for Chopra University.