Who is Your Evolutionary Social Group?
In today’s podcast I break down the steps that we must undergo to create a social group that will support and contribute to our evolutionary experience of life. Most of the time, it is only ourselves that is in the way of the growth we want to experience. So tune in to see how you can strategically utilize your social resources to transform the quality of your life in all aspects.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Strategies on how to assess whether your social group is in adherence to your values.
- How can we progress faster towards our goals by consciously investing in specific relationships.
- How to find and mesh with new social groups that will support our health ascension and identity evolution.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Determining our influencers and our own core values.
- Deciding whether those influencers withhold and support our values.
- Finding alignment with a social group that will encourage a blossoming into the type of person we want to become.
- 7:20- The steps we can take to create and upgrade our evolutionary social group.
- 13:20- We are not procrastinating due to the requirement of perfection.
- 15:45- Moving from a consumer to a collaborative mindset.
- 16:30- How to determine your influencers and whether they are helpful in your evolution.
- “We must think big, and test small. We are not afraid of failure, it is the first attempt in learning.” – Cate
- “Leverage your strengths and know your assets.” – Cate
- “There is always an opportunity to create what you want to create next” – Cate