6 tips for the thick of Winter
- Before the heavy slow energy of winter sucks you into the black hole of lethargy wake up and move for 20 minutes upon arising.
- If you tend to get chunky in winter, don’t wander too far into grain land. Use spirulina for protein. Have a broth-based soup for dinner with flax crackers. Switch your oatmeal to chia seed porridge. Make your waffles out of buckwheat and millet, soaked overnight. This is a great season to be gluten-free.
- Incorporate 10% more living foods than you did last week.
- Drink a quart of hot water a day with a 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder or cinnamon if you don’t want to get sick. Or if you are sick.
- Lube your orifices with oil. Any orifice and any cold-pressed oil will do. Go through your house and donate any oils that are not cold-pressed to your garbage collector. (check body products, too)
- Sleep. 8-10 hours a night for 1 month is fine. Your building deep ojas for your annual cycle. As soon as the snow melts, you’ll need less sleep and want to reduce Kapha. If you have a honey – snuggle more. If you don’t – don’t fret. You have more bed. Bring a hot water bottle.
That said, if you missed the Fall Cleanse and need guidance for the best year ever – invest in the Online Detox below. (only $99 for January!!!). I promise it will help transition you into the most awake year of your life.
Money back guarantee – but you have to actually do the cleanse.
If you already took the Fall Yogis Detox and need a post-holy day overhaul – reopen the Pre-Cleanse Workshop and get cracking.