Ayurveda and Deep Self-Care Kate O’Donnell
In Podcasts, Pro Healer
Kate O’Donnell talks about her new book The Everyday Ayurveda Guide To Self-care and how to use Ayurveda principles at different ages. Learn more about how you can use Ayurveda every day and understand what your body is telling you.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to recognize the qualities of your body manifests
- How to use Ayurveda at different ages
- How to identify the deeper issues
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate talks about the “feel” factor in Ayurveda
- Cate explains how yoga and Ayurveda prepare for the unknown
- Cate shares her perspective on collaboration
- 4:07 Ayurveda in different ages
- 11:54 The importance of personal responsibility
- 22:29 Nourishing your body with food
- 39:54 From a consumer perspective to a collaborative perspective
Kate O’Donnell is the author of The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook: A Seasonal Guide to Eating and Living Well. She is a nationally certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and Ashtanga yoga teacher based in Boston and still travels to India annually for study. Her Ayurveda and yoga offerings aim to help others come closer to their true nature.