Ayurveda on CBD Oil, Alcohol, + Dynamic Relationships with Dr. Stephen Cabral
Today I have the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Stephen Cabral, a naturopathic doctor and founder of the Cabral Wellness Institute in Boston, Massachusetts. We discuss Ayurveda, CBD oil, alcohol, bio individuality, functional medicine, and dynamic relationships. Dr. Cabral shares his story of his “mystery illness” diagnosis in high school and being unable to find any cures or answers with conventional medicine. He began to study everything he could find in the realm of functional medicine and healing the human body with natural measures. He traveled the world searching for answers within Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Chinese medicine, and other holistic modalities until he was able to heal himself. Today, Dr. Cabral firmly believes that there is not a person alive today that cannot achieve wellness with the proper healing measures.
I rap with Stephen Cabral about Ayurveda, CBD oil, alcohol, and human connections:
- CBD oil, or cannabidiol, and what ailments and diseases it can alleviate and cure
- The belief that as you age you need less sleep, is a myth
- Alcohol, Blue Zones and how community involvement leads to more overall life enjoyment and connectivity
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- A greater understanding of CBD oil, where it comes from, what it is used for, and why it is beneficial for everyone
- The importance of keeping a balance in your body through the change of seasons and throughout your life
- The benefits of surrounding yourself with a tribe that will help propel your forward on your path towards health and thrive
- 7:30 – CBD oil, the stigmas behind it, and its incredible benefits
- 13:00 – What is integrated medicine and how does it takes into account all factors related to health- sleep, diet, emotional balance, age, seasons, and your constitutional type
- 17:00 – What is the end goal with the medications we are taking and with our overall health?
- 19:45 – CBD oil implants and sublingual dosages for deep mineral absorption
- 28:40 – Alcohol from the Ayurvedic perspective and what removing it from your life can do for you
- “ I am convinced that there is not a person alive right now that cannot get well.” -Stephen Cabral
- “ The more we can understand the nature of our own patterns, the more we can optimize our life, including our health.” – Cate Stillman
- “ I have the deep understanding of Ayurvedic medicine because I believe it is the truth.” – Stephen Cabral
- “Think about what it is like to be with people who light you up, make you thrive, and help you grow.” – Cate Stillman
Dr. Stephen Cabral is a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor and founder of the Cabral Wellness Institute and StephenCabral.com. At 17 he was diagnosed with a life-altering illness and given no hope for recovery. It was only after he traveled the world and discovered how to combine Ayurvedic healing practices with Naturopathic & Functional Medicine did he understand how to fully rebalance the body and re-energize it with life. Today in his online and Boston practice he uses Functional Medicine lab testing and Personalized Wellness Plans to help people rebalance their mind and body to recover from autoimmune, thyroid, fatigue, hormone, weight gain, digestive, childhood, mood, skin, and dozens of other hard to treat health conditions. His mission is to help people understand that there is always a reason why you have not achieved your ideal wellness or weight loss goals and that you can and will get well again!