Ayurveda Pro Healer Journey with Alexandra Epple
I’m here with Alexandra Epple who is a pro-healer mentor in our Living Ayurveda course, and also teaches Ayurveda in the California College of Ayurveda. Today we wanted to talk about the process of learning Ayurveda.
We’ve known each other since 2003 and now we are so much wiser, we look great and feel great. So today we talk about our ahas both on our daily experience of Ayurvedic wisdom and your perspective of wisdom and insights that come over time.
I rap with Alexandra Epple about:
- How long it takes to truly understand Ayurveda
- The process of learning Ayurveda
- Alignment and the gravitational pull to rhythm
- The broken down points of connection
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What questions to ask to go deeper into your understanding of the practice.
- How to create, design and experience your own rhythm of ease.
- Learn where you are creating dysfunction and disconnection and how to stop to make your life a little easier.
- Why Inquiry is important in the journey of Ayurveda.
- How to stop doing things that harm me, how to become a saint for your body.
- “You learn something about Ayurveda and you have it at this level and then you look at it again and it goes a little bit deeper, then you look again and it goes a little bit deeper”. – Alexandra Epple
- (Ayurveda) “It’s such an experiential, energetic, subtle experiential system of what Ayurveda is, It’s the ground that we stand on, It’s the air between us, It’s the space within us, it’s that experience and how we actually connect with it” – Cate Stillman
- “If we get pulled back into rhythm, there is a level of depth and ease and capacity that starts to expand”. – Cate Stillman
Alexandra Epple CAS, CMT is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, yoga instructor, Yoga Health Coach, bodyworker and Midlife Coach. Her approach to health is super practical and down to earth. She supports mature women through menopause and midlife so they come out the other end feeling better than they ever have; vibrant, joyful and luxuriously healthy. She is the founder of Women Gone Vibrant, the podcast to revolutionize the way you think about your body and unapologetically create the next you. Download her FREE Better Menopause Video Series to get the scoop on a natural, easeful menopause.