Your Ayurvedic Body Habit Evolution Trajectory
Today I let you in on some free body habit secrets from my Body Thrive course when I discuss body habit evolution trajectory! I talk about letting go of outdated habits and inviting upleveled practices into your life. I discuss toxicity in the colon and what affect this has on other areas of your life. I chat about the monetary value of your suffering and what poor health is costing you over time.
What outdated habits do you need to let go of? What values will new body habits bring you? What is the new trajectory of your habit evolution in 3 months? In one year? Two years? Ten years? Find the answers to these questions and more, in this body habit evolution podcast.
I rap about:
- Benefits and side effects of becoming a pooping champion
- How to save money by changing your habits
- Taking the time to notice all that you’ve accomplished and upleveled
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What were your old outdated habits truly costing you?
- What is the monetary value of your new habits?
- What are the other values, aside from financial gain, of your new habits?
- Body Thrive Book
Read the Chapter: How to Change Your Habits in Relationship
- Earlier Lighter Dinner Challenge
- 2:25- Reflecting on the trajectory of your habit evolution
- 5:00- What is the effect of low energy over time and what that is costing you
- 7:45- Take a look back over old habits vs. new ones and noticing the cost savings for the diseases that you are avoiding truly dealing with
- 9:00- Take a pause and notice what habits you’ve already evolved
- “The more I’m thriving, the more it’s easy to step into potential.” -Cate Stillman
- “Take this as a pause and reflect on what you’ve already done.” -Cate Stillman
- “Part of digestion is taking time to assimilate how your choices affect your experience.” -Cate Stillman