Become part of the healthcare solution
Most of us who eat organic plants can recognize an educational healthcare barrier between us and those who eat hormone, petrochemical, synthetic & GMO infiltrated calories. We think healthcare is a lifestyle that involves mind-body-maybe even spirit versus those who think healthcare is a visit to the doctor and taking medications. Those with an appreciation for yoga, meditation, and eating leafy green plants have had numerous tangible experiences of the effects of preventative medicine and health evolution.
It’s more than obvious to most of us that most people out there haven’t had numerous tangible experiences of the effects of preventative medicine and health evolution. Many people don’t have interest. But, many people don’t have access to progressive healthcare experiences.
How can we improve access to progressive healthcare experiences?
Isn’t that the next question? Removing financial and time barriers will help. However, I know that isolated progressive healthcare experiences need support to become a real lifestyle change. So, not only do we need to give access… we also need to give support.
access + support = progress
A support person needs to do 3 things:
- Anchor in the vision of progress.
- Support the vision into action.
- Reflect the journey.
What is my solution?
I’ve decided to create 20 buddy-system-based sponsored spaces in the Yogidetox courses. This means, if you take the Yogidetox, and you want to support someone IN YOUR COMMUNITY who wants a supported progressive healthcare experience, I’ll give them a free pass. Together, we create an effective grassroots approach to progressive healthcare in communities around the world.
Who needs your help?
Watch this short video to get a clear picture of what I’m talking about.
- I will take 20 people without the means to take the April or May Yogidetox for free with 20 sponsors who have paid for their own Spring 2012 Yogidetox course.
- If you’d like to sponsor someone, reply to this post or email Cate. You can also email a Youtube video stating your cause.
To be considered, please pitch me in the Comments below:
- Your commitment as a sponsor-buddy.
- The situation of the person in need (they can write it).
- Why you both should be chosen.
- (If you need to keep it private for any reason, email me.)