Behind the Scenes of Body Thrive + Turkey Day Notables
If you’ve been paying any attention around here you know I wrote a book, Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body + Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga. If you’ve been reading the emails you know I have an unprecedented deal if you buy the book by December 1st. And if you’ve really been paying attention you’ll see that Body Thrive has over 40 reviews on Amazon and a 5 star rating.
On today’s episode I give you the behind the scenes experience. This isn’t just a book… it’s a course. It’s a community. It’s a proven process that guarantees results in terms of energy, sleep, and a better diet. I wanted to make the best book I could, on my own terms. Check out what it’s about, and how it all came together.
Plus, to be a seasonally appropriate American, I through in some Turkey Day Notables. Blessings to all, and deep gratitude for being someone I can show up for when I come to the mic.
In this episode I talk about:
- Behind the Scenes of creating Body Thrive
- Cranberry Sauce + Ayurveda
- The Origin of Thanksgiving Day
My Body Thrive Editor and I jive on:
- The non-negotiable nature of 10 Ayurvedic Habits
- What is habit automation and why you want it
- The behind-the-scenes experience of self-publishing
Links from the Conversation:
- Body Thrive Book Special Offer
Body Thrive – the Course starting Jan. 15
- Recipe for Cranberry Sauce Add ginger!