Black Friday – Cyber Monday Sale at Yogahealer
For the first time, Yogahealer is making powerful ayurvedic knowledge even easier to attain with our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. For this limited time, some of our most popular classes are available for 50% off! Take the step to recharge your health and habits with Immune System 101, Allergy Relief, and Healthier Hormones! Learn how you can heal difficult hormone and immunes system issues through lifestyle changes and habits that can change your life.
Get the kids involved with our Healthier Kids course that will teach little ones about their constitutions and what makes them different from their friends and family. In addition, the Connectivity Kit is also on sale for $50, and the holiday season is a great time to identify how we can come closer together with those we care about most. Also for the first time, we are offering Evergreen Yogidetox for half off for those who are ready to detox going into the new year! For those that are interested in ancient Ayurvedic wisdom from influential healers and teachers, the Summit course will give you exclusive access to unique interviews.
This season, there is a deal on a course for everyone! Give the gift of transformation and healing this holiday season to your friends and family, and don’t forget to get a little something for yourself as well!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to save big on ayurvedic education today
- Which available classes that can get you to thrive
- Why you should take advantage of Yogahealer’s 50% off sale
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Yogahealer Shop
- Catch Yogahealer Black Friday Sweet Deal
- Why it’s Better to Gift Experiences to Evolve
- 1:55 – For the first time ever, Yogahealer is doing a Black Friday Friday/Cyber Monday sale! Three of our great 2 hour classes – Immune Building 101, Allergy Relief and Healthier Kids are all on sale for $17.50 and serve as great gifts for friends and family.
- 2:45 – Immune Building 101 is a blend of ayurveda and yoga combined to address the issue of how you got off track with your immune system. Many immune disorders can be improved, and this course provides physical or physiological practices that will truly accelerate healing.
- 5:40 – The Healthier Kids course is really helpful for parents and kids to learn together about their constitutions, and why they are different from those around them. It’s a great way to start conversations about Ayurveda within families so that healthy habits can be built early in the lives of our children.
- 8:50 – The Allergy Relief course is recommended for people going through difficulties with allergies. We often think things like allergies aren’t things we can impact, when allergies are actually just a signal that your immune system is hyper-reactive and can be addressed with lifestyle changes and different habits.
- 11:00 – In addition to the three courses, a summit course is also available for half off that consists of powerful interviews with Ayurvedic teacher and healers sharing their traditional wisdom.
- 15:00 – The connectivity kit is half off at only $50 and is great for the holiday season when we are often more concerned with our relationships. The course is all based on how our relationships can evolve and asking how we want to connect with those special people in our lives.
Your Favorite Quotes:
- “There is a level of transmission that simply happens through the vibration of hearing of listening of receiving the words themselves.” – Cate Stillman
- “We start to take on a personal responsibility so that we can awaken the relationship betwen our actions and the affects of our actions.” – Cate Stillman
- “We don’t want to connect in a way that feels like we’re living outdated patterns.” – Cate Stillman
- “It's about creating the kind of traditions that you want to have.” – Cate Stillman
Megan Pintus joined the Yogahealer team in September. She currently resides in Virginia where she manages a yoga studio in a thriving community. Her profession and her passion are to support others in taking their visions of changing current culture and making them a reality. Connect with Megan on her website Whitetop Yoga Bio .