Body Thrive Interview with Adam Schaeuble
Developing better and healthier habits can be a slow and difficult process. But at Yogahealer you have a community behind you! Listen to Cate being interviewed about Body Thrive and start your journey now!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How did Cate develop the Body Thrive habits
- How to have your body run on fat
- How to eliminate with ease.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares how important vision is when it comes to food
- Cate explains the importance of going to bed early
- Cate shares how she gets people to self manage
- 03:10 Changing your eating habits
- 13:35 The importance of sleep
- 26:03 Elimination processes
- We can’t start with tomorrow morning
- Any sleep you get before midnight is worth double
- Supper aligns to supplement
Adam Schaeuble aka The PHD (previously heavy dude) hit a rock bottom moment in his life where he weighed 327lbs. He then went on his own 100lb weight loss journey and as he was on this journey he started to inspire people in his home town to join him. He started a gym and a Bootcamp program and helped his home town lose over 35,000 lbs in five years.
Now he's the host of the top-ranked health podcast The Million Pound Mission where his goal is to inspire one million pounds of healthy results (which he tracks on his website (MillionPoundMission.com)