Career Episode #3: Questions to be asking in the co-creative economy with Cory Michelle
According to Cory Michelle, intuition is your most valuable asset. What could your business be like if you were able to let all doubt go, follow your knowing, trust your senses and go for it? What could you create if you used the universal principles to your advantage? What would your business be like if you trusted you?
Find out in this episode how Cory experiences and coaches entrepreneurship. You’ll leave feeling sure of your intuition, grounded, relaxed and much more playful about which ever big project you have going on.
We kick off with the intersection between intuition and entrepreneurship. We talk about why formulas eventually don’t work, but how they can be super helpful for building missing skills.
What you’ll learn in this episode with Cory Michelle:
- How to relax into the co-creative economy
- Why being a know-it-all can get in your own way…
- What is your creative edge
- Why you need to revise and reinvent your work, from 2.0 to 3.0
You’ll also learn:
- How to ask the right question
- Getting proficient with the #’s in your business…
- Why to use the practice of “ask and receive”
Here are the questions we ask in this: – Show me how you (new course/idea/project) want to go out into the world? – What else is possible? – What else is better than this? – Who is asking this to show up in their world?
Favorite Quotes from Cory Michelle
- “The easy path is right there when you get out of your own points of view…”
- “When I BE the energy of the possibility – people get it. When people get tit when the energy and the possibility lines up.” Cory Michelle
- “The universe has your back.”
- “Talk to your statistics.”
About Cory Michelle
Cory is a Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator, radio show host, best-selling author, world renowned public speaker, sought after Life Strategist and Universal Movement Creator with business, money, unicorns, bodies and relationships.