Cate Stillman on Microbiome, Ayurveda, Chronic Inflammation, Dysbiosis, Nitric Oxide, & Terrain Theory
In this episode, you will learn about the Microbiome. Cate will talk about how it identifies sickness in a person. She will also share the importance of microbiomes and how it affects your overall health.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why Animals don’t get COVID-19
- Why COVID-19 will never be eradicated
- How to have a Healthy Microbiome
- What causes Chronic Inflammatory Diseases
- How the Microbiome can be used to Identify Sickness
- Check out our FREE Workshops!
- Cate shares details about Terrain Theory
- Cate recalls a study about the ratio of Human Cells to Bacteria
- Cate shares her experiences with different types of stresses
- Cate talks about how the colon gets chronic diseases
- Cate shares what happens to the brain if the body has too much food and less exercise
- Cate asks why do humans get sick from COVID-19 but not animals
- Cate talks about how Healthy Bacteria thrives
- [00:44] Terrain Theory
- [03:29] What is the Terrain?
- [06:06] Eubiosis vs. Dysbiosis
- [08:20] What does harmony mean?
- [12:10] Negative Stressors and Positive Stressors
- [15:32] The Diversification of Virus
- [20:06] Antibiotic Consumption
- [22:25] What affects Dysbiosis?
- [26:44] How do cells know the Circadian Rhythm?
- [27:59] Microbiome in Ayurveda
- [33:16] The Main Factor for a Healthy Microbiome
- “The healthier you are, the more your body adapts.” [03:26]
- “The health of your microbiome determines your susceptibility. The health of your microbiome determines how much inflammation you have.” [04:42]
- “The negative thinking pattern in the mind is going to generate systemic inflammation as well, which you want to start to understand will take out the good guys. The good microbiome cannot live in a negative mind.” [28:11]