The Cycles of Development + Identity and Relationship Evolution with Tera Warner
Here today Terra Warner! I was thrilled when she showed up on my schedule, I use to follow her a long time ago and then she disappeared for a while so that is why in today’s episode we talk about the cycles of development and evolutions, especially as woman mom entrepreneurs and what goes down and what takes priority. You’ll enjoy this rich and deep conversation, Terra leads a tribe of ethical troublemakers, her values and her brand are really all about authenticity issues and how she works as an authenticity agent and communication ninja I think you will really enjoy the show so stay tuned.
Sit back and give yourself a few moments of undivided attention to get the very most out of this conversation. What you will not see on billboards, and cannot hear above the noise of the hustle and bustle that surrounds you, is that the best thing you can do is take a few moments to celebrate your right to just be here, and be you.
I rap with Tera Warner about women’s relational health:
- Why you should allow others to help you
- When to put down the screen and observe your surroundings
- How to Detox Your Relationships for More Confidence
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to Say What You Really Think Without Fear
- Why You Sometimes Get Stuck (Despite Your Best Efforts To Move Forward)
- Why you don’t have to be who you were yesterday!
- Tera Warner on Facebook
- Tera’s Website
- Personal Toxicity Test
- Anita Moorjani Biography and Information
- “You are the Universe” by the Brand New Heavies
- How Fear Disqualifies Us from Stepping into Potential: with Yoga Health Coach Grace Edison
- Deep Health = Kind Voices in your Head with Deborah Zucker
- Ayurveda for Women’s Mental + Emotional Thrive with Mary Thompson
- 3:30 – One of the biggest barriers to your own success and happiness is thinking that you already know all there is to know: realize that your mistakes and downfalls might be a reflection of missing information and not of your own pitfalls as a person. Remain curious, and you’ll continue to grow.
- 14:50 – Pull out your assumptions about yourself and about the world so you can decide whether you want to operate on those beliefs or start testing them to see if they’re actually true.
- 18:10 – Life becomes much easier when we can lean on other people to help us: rely on others to tell you when something might be hindering you without your knowledge.
- 23:50 – People’s lives are overwhelming: they need things to be clear and articulate, and they need to be met where they are in order to actually benefit from the help you want to give.
- 29:20 – Our current society produces excessive stimulation and communication, which causes more confusion and stress. Getting in touch with yourself and your direct environment can bring you much more clarity than something you find online.
- 36:15 – You don’t have to be who you were yesterday: who you were ten years ago can and should be different from who you are now! Learning from your past and deciding you want to be someone different today allows you to experience identity and relationship evolution. Allow yourself and others to become someone different from yesterday, and decide together where you want to go next.
- “I feel like I’m climbing one big ass mountain, and the view gets better the higher I go.” – Tera Warner
- “Everything feels easier when we’re alone, but the actual truth is that we need each other to get through it.” – Tera Warner
- “I understand… how clear and easy and helpful things need to be, not because we are wrong, not because we are stupid, but because we are overwhelmed.” – Tera Warner
- “If we’re going to help someone…, we’ve got to go through that pre-digestive process of: how easy can we make it?” – Cate Stillman
- “We lose our dreams because we just keep tripping and falling in the same spot.” – Tera Warner
- “You are the universe. You are the field of support…. This is what intrinsic support feels like.” – Cate Stillman
- “You don’t have to be who you were yesterday!” – Cate Stillman
Tera remembers reading “Cinderella” when she was 3 years old.
At three, it was easy to believe in Prince Charming, happily ever after, and fairy Godmothers who sprinkle fairy dust when you’re down in the dumps.
But 15 years ago, when life’s rug fell out from under her, fairy dust was nowhere to be found. Newly pregnant and with a two-year old daughter, Tera was miles away from family and friends when her husband announced he wanted a divorce.
Stunned and reeling with loss, Tera began a series of small but courageous acts that would one day lead her to change her life completely, and touch the lives of hundreds of thousands of women all over the world.
With two babes by her side, a strong backpack and a truckload of courage, Tera got busy figuring out a few things about life. Along the way, she shared these things through her blog, podcasts, programs , and live retreats around the world.
Today, she’s created a powerful community of truth-seeking trouble-makers who are committed to overcoming overwhelm and getting their happily ever after back on track.
You can access Tera’s interviews and inspiring message through her website, podcast, articles, and more. If you’d like to work with Tera or one of her coaches, please fill out this Personal Toxicity Assessment here to take the first step.
Someone will get back to you very shortly with a little sprinkling of fairy dust if you need it.