Deep Health = Kind Voices in your Head with Deborah Zucker
Have you noticed the voices in your head? Have you noticed if they are nice? Would you talk to a friend that way? One way to know you are entering stages of deeper health is the voices become cool to listen to. You hear your brighter future calling to you. You hear love, empathy, joy, and even the voice of silence and stillness.
In the few conversations I’ve had with Deborah Zucker I never know where we’ll go together. This woman can drop into a co-creative conversation as a true companion. A compadre on the path of awakening.
I rap with Deborah Zucker about Deep Health
- Coming into new levels of wholeness + intuitive self-care
- Why are women leading the way
- The stages of Men as warriors, soldiers, factory workers, office workers
- Does Sensitivity make it easier for women to heal?
What you’ll get out of tuning in
- An intro to voice dialogue work by Hal + Sidra Stone
- Why Self-Care isn’t a path that leads to enlightenment
- How we’re getting better as a species at the stages of healing + awakening
Dr. Deborah Zucker is a licensed naturopathic physician, transformational health coach, and author of The Vitality Map: A Guide to Deep Health, Joyful Self-Care, & Resilient Well-Being. To learn more about Deborah and her virtual and retreat-based programs go to Vital Medicine
Do You Have Bodhisattva Syndrome?
You Are Not the Voices Inside Your Head
(this is about shadow work pertaining to our essential relationship with how we tend to and care for ourselves)