Dharma & Caring For Your Body
In Podcasts, Pro Healer
Step into deeper dharma with nourishing body rhythms. Tune in to get the guidelines on rhythmic eating, rhythmic movement and rhythmic sleeping. Caring for your body enables you to play a bigger game and live life on another level. Let’s do this.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to care for your body to step into deeper dharma.
- How to have more energy.
- How to ritualize rest.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate reads from her new book ‘Master of You’.
- Why grazing is arhythmic.
- Cate describes how she incorporates rhythmic movement in her day.
- 7:30 Rhythmic eating.
- 14:40 Rhythmic movement.
- 21:10 Rhythmic sleeping.
- “If you don’t have nourishing body rhythms you will continually struggle with dharma. You will continually struggle to have the kind of energy and resilience and adaptability to live a greater life.” – Cate Stillman
- “Eating in rhythm has everything to do with rest and digest.” – Cate Stillman
- “Most people on the snack train are not experiencing true hunger. And if you don’t experience true hunger you don’t get the flip side of true nourishment.” – Cate Stillman
- “Get up and move! Go and do walk-and-talks instead of meetings. It’s amazing what starts to happen. Your mind will clear, you’ll have more energy, you’ll have way fewer cravings for food and emotional eating will go down.” – Cate Stillman
- “Rhythmic sleeping is very simple. It happens when you follow the downward pull of the setting sun and you sleep reliably, ideally for 8 hours, from around 9:00pm-5:00am.” – Cate Stillman