Dharma Workshop with Cate Stillman
Welcome to the dharma workshop, To Align Your Body and Your Life. I believe this is the 5th annual workshop. One of my values is to raise my own bar, align my own actions, and own my results. So whenever I do something again, which I do frequently, because as a curriculum creator and community-builder, I’m often asked to do the same thing again and again. So for my 5th time through this workshop, I think I did raise my own bar, aligned my actions, and owned my results, and I promise you, today’s workshop is my best thinking and my best effort in creating and offering this workshop on aligning your body, your dharma, and your life for the next phase of your growth.
Thank you so much to everyone who shared this workshop with their friends. There has been so much discussion on our Facebook group, Yogahealer. It is a private group, but you are welcome to ask for an invitation, and jump in to the conversation arising from this workshop.
I also want to say, for a workshop, one of the things I really love is a pad of paper, pen, and colored pens. So if you want to take a second before diving in to grab what materials will support you in this workshop, I invite you to do so, it’s a great way to access different ways of thinking.
I rap with workshop participants about:
- Digging in to questions important to the process of lifestyle design
- How to approach building a strategic mindset into the journey of dharma
- What I’ve learned along the way as I follow my dharma and study my own life as well as the lives of my students
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- A space for yourself, to tap in to your deepest desires and begin to work through what is holding you back from achieving them
- An understanding of some of the skills you will need to build, to give yourself the tools to reach the next level
- Insights into how to begin to change your own mindset and awareness so that there is genuine growth
- 20:22 – It is possible to understand how to use clear sight and thinking to enter, maintain, and gain serious momentum on the flow state when certain principles are understood and applied.
- 30:07 – There is always a next level. And when we see that as innately okay, ease and efficiency come into play in terms of achieving our desires and alignment to the life we want.
- 47:38 – In asking yourself where you are going, you have to be deeply self-honest about your relationships.
- 57:24 – Ok, we’ve done our deep thinking and digestion, now it is time to build a strategy around our new awareness and vision
- “The biggest mistake I see people make is not investigating their lessons learned. They don’t investigate the challenges or critical issues–the deeper levels of it. They don’t investigate their strategy.” – Cate Stillman
- “Lessons learned are learned the hard way. If it’s an easy lesson learn, there’s probably another one to dig for.” – Cate Stillman
- “There is so much potential. You get to choose! You can opt out of your old habit patterns and opt in to growth.” – Cate Stillman
- “Some of these questions, you are going to want to give yourself an hour to really drill into and think about.” – Cate Stillman