Discovering Your Inner Goddess Potential via Habit Optimization with Cate Stillman
Welcome to this Inner Goddess Workshop! I was a little apprehensive to call it that because there are certain words, like “healer” and “goddess,” that are becoming more common and normal. And that’s great! Most of you who know me well enough, though, know that I’m not the most effeminate woman. So I don’t often talk about the Inner Goddess type of experience.
However, a few people on my team and I were talking about this next phase of empowerment in what’s happening within the courses I’m teaching and within my life and what I really want to share. We just decided to call it like it is: the Inner Goddess Workshop. Today’s podcast is a recap of that Inner Goddess Webinar. Get ready to wrap your awareness around what’s going on with your time, your life, and your desires — for now and for the future.
I rap about:
- The big issues of time and its impact on identity evolution
- Why it’s important to befriend your Ayurvedic constitution
- How balance in the five Ayurvedic elements helps us pursue our potential and make connections
- How to maximize your true potential
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Learn how to pinpoint when your body wants to change behaviors and how to make those changes
- Find out why habit optimization can help you get in tune with who you want to become in the future
- See ways to regain a sense of control over your own identity evolution and reach a sense of release in the process
- Understand the importance of a pacified nervous system and how it relates to our control over ourselves and our bodies
- Feminine Leadership + Warrior Goddesses with Heatherash Amara
- Unearth Your Dream with Cate Stillman
- How to Focus into Flow States with Isaiah Hankel
- The Wisdom of Rhythm, Integrity, + Dharma with Acharya Shunya
- 4:00 — Cate discusses her “before and after” with identity evolution to provide listeners with a better idea about what the process might look like and help them see how they can relate. Many people feel a loss of control over their time, but regaining a sense of time is a massive step in redefining who we want to be — our identity evolution.
- 13:11 — Consider the biggest challenge in your life. It could be anything, like a relationship, your personal integrity, or your food choices. Many other people are experiencing the same challenges, and understanding this is huge in realizing the need to move to the next level of integrated living.
- 18:05 — There are five elements in Ayurveda — ether, air, fire, water, earth — and each one has a related experience to it. They’re essentially universal laws based on deep, ancient wisdom concepts of how reality actually works. This fundamental system can help us connect more and experience our potential.
- 26:15 — We often don’t know how to “run” our bodies because we aren’t fostering the right habits. We get toxified and dehydrated and desensitized. Our bodies need more emotional processing and less pollution, whether it’s internal or external.
- 39: 50 — Without habit automation, it’s really difficult to focus, live into our dharma, and find more time. We can make some progress without having the habits, but with them, we’ll go leaps and bounds in terms of taking back control over our time. We can learn and evolve continually. Once the habits are automated, they’re automated for life.
- 47:00 — There is a distinct, systematic way to review the strengths we want to develop once we automate our body habits. But we can also make changes outside of ourselves. It’s important to rarify the physical space around us, too — it can actually give us more time.
- 58:10 — A Q&A with webinar listeners begins.
- “There are more possibilities with living in tune, living in rhythm, and living in a place where we’re supported by time instead of feeling friction.” –Cate Stillman
- “Can we just get amazing at being who we want to become next?” –Cate Stillman
- “Who you desire to become…is very much linked to your physiological constitution.” –Cate Stillman
- “When people have the baseline habits to thrive, all of a sudden they’re able to have more control of their space, of their time.” –Cate Stillman
- “What we need to actually do is increase our skills to experience the flow.” –Cate Stillman
- “If we’re out of sync with the elements in ourselves…we’re going to be experiencing disease.” –Cate Stillman
- “The way that we use time is incredibly strategic for connection.” –Cate Stillman
- “The physical constitution that we have is totally synchronized with our dharma, with our purpose.” –Cate Stillman