Effects of Information Overload on Your Brain, Body and Life
Brain fog and information overload are becoming more common. As we continue to live our lives surrounded by screens and plagued by app notifications, we develop imbalances that, over time, seriously affect our health. But how are the doshas at play when it comes to brain fog and information overload? And how does your digestive fire affect your brain?
In this solo cast, Cate talks about the ayurvedic perspective on sensorial overload, and how it can connect to chronic inflammation and immune system issues. Learn how to focus on your goals and discriminate what you take in through your senses.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How the doshas influence your brain
- How the mind is in every cell of the body
- How information overload affects digestion
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Information overload and Vata Dosha
- The importance of committing to your goals
- Brain fog and the effect of digestion fire
- 1:16 The influence of the doshas on your brain
- 8:09 The relationship between information overload and digestion
- 17:57 The impact of chronic information overload
- 23:58 Brain fog and the lack of digestive fire