Epigenetics + Ayurveda, Part 2
Dr. Eric Grasser is one of my favorite people to talk to. In this call with my Living Ayurveda Course students we dive deep into understanding epigenetics. Understanding epigenetics creates a design- your-own-body empowerment perspective that makes your food and lifestyle neurosis seem totally legit.
This audio is part 2 in taking your genetic future into your own hands.
In Part 2 of this interview I talk to Dr. Eric Grasser about:
What we mention in this Episode:
How to empower yourself with your genetic ….
- Epigenetics and Diabetes
- Epigenetics and Multiple Sclerosis
- How to pass on better genes to your offspring
- What are the basic daily habits people need for optimal gene expression
- How Ayurveda works with naming imbalances, being a prescription for healing imbalances
- How Allopathic medicine works with naming disease and prescribing pharmaceutics
Bio on Dr. Eric Grasser:
Dr. Grasser is one of the world’s foremost experts in the integration of Functional Medicine and Ayurveda. Dr. Grasser supports his patients through his extensive experience in Western Medical practice as well as his deep knowledge of the alternative healing systems of Ayurveda, Yoga and Functional Medicine.