Habit Evolution For A Better Intimacy, Sensuality and Love Energy
On today’s podcast, Neve Grace Fletcher and Jessica Robinson share a juicy conversation about intimacy, sacred sexuality, and loving relationships. They discuss practices of self love and simple self care rituals in order to love yourself and your partner more deeply. They also discuss how to bring sacred energy into our everyday lives in order to live with more meaning and passion. The most important thing we can do is love ourselves; when we love ourselves we are able to show up for others, to love others and to give back to our full awareness. Our ultimate goal is to increase our capacity to love everything.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What does your constitution have to do with intimacy and love?
- Why is it so important to love yourself first, before entering into a partnership?
- What it means to bring the sacred into your everyday
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- 5:00- Your constitutional imbalances can show up in your intimate relationships and affect the ways you act and show up for your partner.
- 7:10- Embracing the habits of the Body Thrive course and experiencing a deeper level of intimacy within yourself. Add in self massage, meditation, and sacred sexuality practices to embrace your own body and gain a deeper sense of self love.
- 20:15- What you can do on your own that will give you a deeper level of intimacy to bring to a relationship, now or in the future.
- 24:10- Bringing the sacred into the everyday; how to make rituals around habits to bring greater meaning and intimacy to everyday activities.
- “When I embrace the habits of the Body Thrive course, I have experienced a deeper level of intimacy within myself.” -Jessica Robinson
- “If you can’t be present with yourself, if you can’t love yourself, if you can’t care for yourself and nourish yourself, how can you really do that with another person?” -Jessica Robinson
- “Anything can be sacred when you are present.” – Jessica Robinson
Neve Grace Fletcher has been a yoga practitioner off and on since 2003. After several car accidents, it became apparent to her that she would be practicing yoga the rest of her life in order to maintain her health. She received her RYT 200 teaching certificate in Hatha alignment-based yoga at Health Advantage Yoga Center. Neve has studied many different styles of yoga under various senior teachers. She is drawn to Ayurveda and Tantra as they teach all of life is sacred. She also loves practicing acro-yoga and slack-lining. With 14 years of teaching experience, Neve enjoys guiding her students along the yoga path of self-discovery. Her classes tend to be playful in nature yet with an element of reverence for the Divine. Connect with Neve on her facebook page.