How to Diagnose Health Problems using Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, understanding a diagnosis and finding a treatment requires you to understand the root cause of the issue. What created your current disease and how can you start to heal your body, mind, and spirit?
Cate founded Yogahealer 20 years ago, through the process she has helped many people tackle their health problems. Ayurveda demands you to ask the right questions and answer them with honesty. Only then can you start experimenting with your health and understanding what works for you.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about how you can identify the root of disease, how you can begin to heal, and how Ayurveda applies to modern life.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to be helpful to others through Ayurveda
- How to make Ayurveda more accessible to a mainstream audience
- How to get to the root cause of disease
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Simplifying the way to move forward
- Understanding Svastha and ease
- Asking the questions that lead to the root issue
- 1:48 Ayurveda and modern life
- 11:31 Dealing with a disease diagnosis
- 16:54 Identifying the root cause of disease
- 20:13 Experiments with different treatments