Invent your 2015 Self Now
Ahhhh, we had a quick journey down to Mexico. We’ll be here for the winter. It’s feeling like our home away from home.
I’ve made a number of choices over the last decade that enable us to invent our life a little more in line with who we are each year. Indy will be starting in a bilingual school in a few days.
I pulse between teaching my courses where we have dynamic evolutionary conversations and the ordinary conversations with my condo-neighbors. I know many get swept into the social consumption aspect of the holidays, only to emerge in early January feeling behind the 8 ball, tired, overfed, and bloated.I made a quick audio for you to set yourself up to take charge of your reality and design your 2015:
In this quickie episode I jam on:
- Designing your holiday experience
- Deciding how you want to feel Jan. 1
- Skillfully designing your 2015 through the holiday season
What I mention in this Episode:
- How I learned to love the beet
- Why I connect instead of consume
- How to schedule your next self-invention