Time Management, Yogi Products, Entrepreneurship with Jameson Morris
A year ago I was emailing with Yogi Surprise – the cool subscription box for Yogis. Receiving the Yogi Surprise box at my door each month was like opening a present made especially for me. When Jameson Morris, the co-owner figured out I was emailing from his hometown – we were psyched.
Jameson talks about the lessons learned along the way in being in the Yoga products business.
I rap with Jameson Morris about Yogi Products + Entrepreneurship
- How most yoga products makers fail
- Why Yogis are an awesome consumer group
- The business model behind subscription boxes
What you’ll get out of tuning in
- The difference between business owners and entrepreneurs
- Lifestyle entrepreneurs vs. Wantapreneurs
- The benefits of owning a high-integrity lifestyle businesses.
- Time management as your dharma expands
Mastering Leadership: An Integrated Framework for Breakthrough Performance and Extraordinary Business Results by Anderson + Adams
Jameson is an entrepreneur and pioneer of Subscription Commerce. As a self proclaimed ‘subscription box serial entrepreneur,’ Jameson founded multiple successful subscription businesses. Through consulting and advisory roles, Jameson has also been instrumental in the success of dozens of other subscription brands. He is passionate about giving life to new ideas and building brands with sustainable, purpose driven business models.