Learn Ayurveda for Free!
Many of you who know me know I’m a really intense ball of fire in a strong body.
From self-care to kitchen tips, yoga and meditation secrets, and herbal tips and tricks, the Ayurveda Summit could wonderfully change your life.
Learn Ayurveda for Free
Yoga teachers, Ayurvedic practitioners, doctors and those who want to tap into the deep wisdom of Ayurveda will benefit from The Ayurveda Summit. Furthermore, understand the full scope of Ayurveda in the East and the West for yourself and your business, from the root wisdom all the way through to its modern application. Join in the modern, online conversation about this ancient healing wisdom from November 9-16.
Ayurveda Summit Nov. 9-16
This Ayurveda Summit will provide you with what you need to:
- Drastically improve self-care & lower stress/anxiety
- Get your sleep & bodily rhythms back on track
- Boost self-confidence & navigate relationships with ease
- Dramatically slow your aging process
- Apply Ayurveda to your life and/or business immediately
- And much more!
Here are a few of the Ayurveda Expert Speakers:
- Dr. Vasant Lad, Ayurveda: The Science is Life, the Practice is Love
- Dr. Robert Svoboda, The Grace of the Guru on the Ayurvedic Path
- Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Living Ayurveda into the Future for Westerners
- Dr. John Douillard, Ancient Wisdom for Modern Healthy Living
With 20+ additional presenters sharing their expertise about Ayurveda, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for men and women everywhere!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- Expert Talk #1: Tour Your Gut + Explore Your Hunger for a Joyful Belly by John Joseph Immel
- Expert Talk #2: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Healthy Living by John Douillard, DC, CAP
- Digestive Wellness: Ayurveda & Functional Medicine Video Lecture with Eric Grasser, MD, CAy
- Intro to Ayurveda Video for Yoga Students with Cate Stillman
- What is My Constitution? 90-minute Workshop by Cate Stillman
Share Ayurveda Summit Nov. 9-16
If you love Ayurveda and want to share the summit, please do.
Watch this video on how and why to share.
You definitely want the wisdom of Ayurveda with you as your move through life.
Renu BhambhaneyPosted at 10:43h, 23 October
Yoga and Ayurveda are vital for a healthy Body and Mind