Meditation: Self-Medicating with the 5 Elements of Ayurveda
We often believe we need something outside ourselves in order to experience more ease. In reality, the solution to our issues is frequently found within. What if I told you it is even possible to self-medicate, using the five elements? Confused?
Experiencing the five elements of Ayurveda in your body, can be used as a powerful tool. One that enables you to feel your imbalances in a deeper manner, and directe the course, in order to design the experiences you want to have. By tapping into your imbalances, you can self-medicate with the element you need the most.
Ready to feel the Gunas and align with the five elements? Cate guides through a meditation to access each element directly.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How the 5 elements of Ayurveda can help you tune into what you need next
- How to access each element directly through meditation
- How to self-medicate by experiencing the elements in your body
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate explains how the five elements can be used as self-medication
- Cate talks about the Gunas and the spectrum of what you feel
- Cate guides a meditation through each of the five elements
- 5:07 Ground yourself with the Earth element
- 9:27 Find your flow with the Water element
- 12:11 Focus your mind with the Fire element
- 14:46 Let the wind carry you with the Air element
- 17:00 Expand with the Space element