Methods of Improving Productivity
Glenna has suffered from PTSD since childhood, which manifested in her body as an autoimmune disease, Addison’s Disease. It is a high Vata condition, that leaves you in a near-constant stress response. Glenna has been taking a naturopathic approach to Addison disease/autoimmune, by focusing on Yoga, Ayurveda, and Reiki.
Glenna decided to further her wellness career by becoming a member of Yoga Health Coaching and has been achieving results. She struggles, however, with keeping up her productivity and having calendar integrity. Having set her financial goals for the year, the difficulty lies with being consistent, especially with her morning routine.
Listen to learn more about the importance of mornings for your productivity, how to design your calendar based on your goals, and keeping calendar integrity.
- What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How social media affects your attention span
- How to set deadlines for yourself
- How to stick to deadlines
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Accountability and being your own boss
- Digesting what you take in through your five senses
- Developing a calendar in accordance with your goals
- 2:29 Stimuli overload and daily productivity
- 7:10 The importance of mornings for productivity
- 13:08 Lifestyle goals vs. Financial goals
- 21:09 Building a calendar based on your goals
- Is this activity moving me forward?
Glenna believes we are all powerful beyond measure. As a Yoga Teacher, Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach, Massage Ball Therapy Instructor, and Reiki Practitioner she guides you into your deeper knowing and the great potentiality of living your best life.