Mindset of Stress
What is success? Tune into the podcaste for the Ayurvedic take on mindset, stress and changing your thought patterns.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What mindset is in Ayurveda.
- How to define success.
- How the habits dissolve stress.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares her definition of success.
- Cate talks about sleep deficit disorder as it relates to aligned behaviour.
- Cate offers simple practices to shed stress.
- 2:30 Mind explained as wisdom, intuition and energy bodies.
- 6:42 Making aligned decisions by acknowledging your crutches and your story.
- 9:10 Defining success with Ahamkara.
- 13:02 Allowing rest and rejuvenation.
- “So when we look at what’s happening with stress and the vijnanamaya kosha, we’re talking about not making decisions in alignment with what we want. Because we always want towards the good, the true, and the beautiful. We always want towards ananda. That’s vijnana’s job, to point our awareness in that direction. But say we’ve designed our life circumstances in such a way that we don’t get to do what we want. There’s a story behind that. And we can spend a lot of time trying to dissolve the story behind that or we can get totally obsessed in the story. But what matters is that we don’t perpetuate the story. That we don’t take actions in alignment with that story.” – Cate Stillman
- “ We practice the pattern of dissolving the pattern. And we practice allowing these deeper waves of desire to come through.” – Cate Stillman
- “Any crutch that is disrupting focus or ease is perpetuating the stress pattern.” – Cate Stillman
- “So the way you change that anxiety thought pattern is by exhaling. By getting on the mat, by getting on the cushion, unwinding the pattern. By feeling your own fatigue and moving in a way, breathing in a way that starts to release that fatigue.” – Cate Stillman