Nurturing Relationships + Svadyaya as a Modern, Online Yoga Teacher with Mackenzie Miller Kozlowski
Mackenzie Miller Kozlowski (Miller) is a yoga teacher with over 300,000 social media fans. She has an intense travel schedule and a full portfolio of online yoga classes. On this episode of Dharma & Dollars she reveals the history of her career and future plans. If you want to be a yoga teacher, don’t miss this episode.
I rap with Mackenzie Miller Kozlowski about Nurturing Relationships as a Yoga Teacher:
- Making yoga a full-time and affluent career
- How to stay grounded in a career that is entered around the use of travel and social media
- Generational + technology differences in yoga teachers
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- The power of svadyaya (self-study) on the path
- How she makes a living + how that will change in the future
MacKenzie is a certified personal trainer, international yoga instructor and lover of travel. Her teaching combines the thorough understanding of alignment and anatomy with the joy of balance and movement. Through the power of social media, words of honesty and authenticity she has grown a following of +300k.