New Year’s Dharma Workshop
What do you desire? Unearth buried dreams in the New Years Dharma Workshop with Cate and awaken where you want to go next!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Identify your desires, frustrations, recurring issues.
- How to own who you’ve been in the past.
- Unearth how you want to feel, what you want to know and who you want to hang out with.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate gets ruthlessly honest about what she believes.
- Cate explains the image of the spiral, where the future is bigger, brighter and more aligned.
- Cate shares her ambition for the year ahead to double her income and work 30 hours a week.
- 9:20 The reason Western women might feel disconnected from their intuition and raised to mistrust their inner guidance.
- 28:16 What are your recurring issues? Reflect on where you’re out of integrity around your to-do list, money, relationships, home environment, at work or daily habits.
- 30:02 Tapasya and the hard work of practice to accomplish growth.
- 44:14 Why Cate believes you are your best investment.
- “I believe dharma or purpose unfolds in chapters, in waves, and in sets. And this to me is really super important because if we’ve come to dharma from a perspective of you have to have 1 BIG THING to do here in your life, it can be quite overwhelming. It can make the process of understanding your next aligned actions seem scary, big and that you can get it wrong. It can seem like it’s too hard to handle, too big to manage.” – Cate Stillman
- “There’s the pulsation of action, and there’s the pulsation of reflection.” – Cate Stillman
- “What do you want? And what are you frustrated by? Think of these elements of life; your home, your body, your ambition, your time and your experience of flow. When we’re in integrity in all aspects of our life we experience flow.” Cate Stillman
- “You can even take a deathbed perspective. What would an accomplished life be for you? And I would even go a bit beyond your wildest dreams. If we go back to the buried dreams, what would unfettered you accomplish in this lifetime? And of that, what seems the most up in this next chapter, in this next set of waves. What are you here to do, when your light is fully shining, when you’ve chosen to support yourself with the right people to get it done. I believe your potential matters. I believe what you want to accomplish matters. In the grandest version, and also in the next version.” Cate Stillman
- “In order to accomplish what you said you want to accomplish, what do you need to know? And this is the time to not be cocky. This is the time to not assume you already know how to do what you need to do to accomplish what you want to accomplish. It’s the time to deeply start questioning ‘do I really have what it takes to do what I want to accomplish?’ And if not, what do I probably need to know in order to do that. And again there’s no shame, no guilt, there’s none of that. It’s just honesty.” – Cate Stillman
- “There’s a belief in yoga that you are completely free. It’s the highest belief of yoga. That who you are is unbound. When we live in that way, like, I could have as much time as I want, I could have as much money as I want, I could have as much bliss as I want. As much joy, as much ease, as much impact. When we’re attuned to that we’re attuned to who we are at our essence.” – Cate Stillman